To get admission in any University of Ukraine there are three steps:
Step 1: How To Get Invitation Letter
To get an invitation letter from any University of Ukraine we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Bachelor Degree (if student is applying for Master's degree)
- Invitation charges 400 US$
- Courier Charges 100 US$
You can send us the documents by email or by fax.
You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or by western Union.
After receiving the documents and payment. we shall send you the invitation letter,admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
Step 2: VISA
After getting invitation letter from students should contact to nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate.
Students can contact our local representative office also for visa information and they will assist students for their visa. Student should apply to Ukraine embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language) • Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- 8 Passport size Photos
Step 3: Arrival
After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.
Apply for admission
Duration: 6 years
Degree Awarded: MBBS/MD
Language of Instruction: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Ukrainian Universities are Recognized By MCI.