In Ukraine the number of foreign students increases. They are attracted by good combination of price and quality, by possibility of employment in metropolitan areas. As a result – in the academic year 2011/2012 the number of foreign students increased by 2.6 thousand. A total number of international students in Ukraine is about 48 thousand.
Most readily foreigners go to study in Poltava,Kiev and Kharkiv, and in the capital there are about 11 thousand students-( almost two times more than in Kharkov). Among the top ten most popular universities of Ukraine There are one Medical University in Poltava and its known as Ukrainian Medical And Dental/Stomatalogical Academy is the no1 rank medical university of dentistry in Ukraine and after that there are two universities in Kiev – National Aviation University (NAU) and Bogomolets National Medical University. The majority of students come to Ukraine to study medicine and engineering.
Many foreign students are very surprised that in one city in Ukraine there can be not just one or two universities, but dozens. Also a huge advantage is that if a student came to study, he will graduate for sure. In Western Europe the procedure is more difficult – far not everyone get a degree.
Students who are familiar with the education system in Western Europe, are impressed with more personalized education in Ukraine.
For foreign students there are a number of advantages:
- Study in English/Russian medium.
- Low cost.
- Recognized Courses by WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL.
- Good Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
- Pleasant climate all the year.
- Job Prospects all over the world.
- Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- International Faculties.
- Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- Students enjoy discounts on travel.
- Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/ Symposia/ Project Work, etc. in other European countries.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in European Countries.
- Summer Jobs during vacation in European countries.
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe only after completion of study program.
- 100% Visa Assurance.
Apply for admission
Duration: 6 years
Degree Awarded: MBBS/MD
Language of Instruction: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Ukrainian Universities are Recognized By MCI.