Recognized by MCI
Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933. Medical Council of India provides establishing standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications in India and abroad.
Some best medical colleges situated in Ukraine approved by the Medical Council of India below :
- - Ukranian Medical and Dental Academy as ( Poltava State National Medical Dental University) UMDA
- - Lugansk Medical University( Lugansk State National Medical University) LSMU
- - Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy ( Dnepropetrovsk Medical University) DSMU /li>
- - Ivano-Frankovsk State Medical Academy ( Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University) IFSMA
- - Zaparozhyea National Medical University ( Zaporozhye Medical University) ZSNMU
- - Poltava Ukrainian Medical And Dental University (UMSA)
- - Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU)
Can I practice in India on my return?
Yes, you can practice in India. In order to practice as a medical practitioner you have to register yourself with the State or Indian Medical Council. For this you have to appear for a screening test. On clearing the screening test you are eligible for registration as a doctor and allowed to practice on par with all other doctors.
Can I get a job in a government hospital or allied medical institutions in India?
Yes, after clearing the screening test & getting your registration with the State or Central Council you are eligible for any government appointment.
Apply for admission
Duration: 6 years
Degree Awarded: MBBS/MD
Language of Instruction: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Ukrainian Universities are Recognized By MCI.